Sunday, July 15, 2018

Announcing the Winners of the Opus VI Community Raffles!


After a solid twenty days and 126 entries, I'm happy to announce the winners of the Lv. 1 Onion Knight Opus VI Community Raffles! In addition to the two prizes mentioned in my last post, I added a secret third prize to the mix - a set of both the Yuna X-2 Card Sleeves and Freeze Tokens from the NA/EU prerelease kits! 

The winners are: 

Opus VI Bingo Foil Card Set - Corey Kouns 

Custom Playmat by RenaPi - William Fanning 

Yuna Sleeves/Freeze Tokens - Richard Medina

Congratulations everyone! I'll be in contact with everyone later today to sort out the prize distribution! 

In all honesty, this was a ton of fun to do, and I would love to do something like this again for the Opus VII prerelease period. The support everyone has given this blog - from the FFTCG NA Community Team, to commenters on Facebook/Reddit, and even in person - has been astounding. So from the bottom of this Noob's fragile little heart, thank you so much. Being a part of the FFTCG community continues to be one of the most welcoming experiences I've ever had with a card game. 

In any case, I'll have my next post about my Opus VI experiences up sometime this week, so keep your eyes peeled, because there's a lot to take in with this new set.   

Until next time - Keep on Grinding,
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment